Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Canon 2519A003

Discount Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Medium Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras. Canon 85/1.8 EF USM Canon 2519A003 Lens USA Ring-type ultra-sonic monitor (USM) brings subject quickly into focus Natural angle of view and perspective is ideal for portraits and natural images ... Learn more »

Canon 2519A003 Review: Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Medium Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras. October 2006 Update:I thought I owed this Lens review an update after shooting with it for almost a couple of years and having the pleasure of shooting with a variety of L Lenses: 70-200L, 16-35L, Fisheye, 50mm and the Kit lens. This is what I've found:1) Bar none, the best "portrait" lens I own. There's just something about this 85mm focal length + f/1.8 that brings out detail....faces have so much dimension with this lens, they look 3 dimensional. When I want to get shots of ... Read more »

2519A003 Canon Price: Check price »

No comments:

Post a Comment