Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Hitachi C10FSH

Customer reviews Hitachi C10FSH 10-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser. 12 amp motor; 3,800 rpm; 10 positive stops for quick settings; pivoting fence Hitachi C10FSH to support the work piece Stainless steel detent plate; carbide blade ... Learn more »

Hitachi C10FSH Review: Hitachi C10FSH 10-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser. I recently purchased this saw, and boy am I impressed! I do tool testing for a large Orange Home Improvement company! I have tested dewalt, bosch, makita, and other hitachi mitre saws. This time Hitachi is a cut-above the rest! They made some worth mentioning improvements over the C10FS. Most notably, they have increased the left / right fence's aluminum thickness; the older version has a problem with fence cracking! The dust collection (how much dust actually goes into the dust bag) of this new saw is ... Read more »

C10FSH Hitachi Price: Check price »

No comments:

Post a Comment