Wednesday, February 22, 2012

2K Games 2095699

Best prices Vietcong. Vietcong takes you into the dense, steaming jungles of Vietnam during the deadly conflict between American & North Vietnamese forces 2K Games 2095699 against the rebel Vietcong! Lead as many as six specialists through 20 dramatic missions that capture the shocks and dangers of jungle combat Choose from 25 different weapons, from M-16s and grenade launchers to sniper rifles ... Learn more »

2K Games 2095699 Review: Vietcong. Well, what more is there to say, this has to be one of the most enjoyable and exciting FPS games based in a war setting. Being the type of person who enjoys FPS games based around real conflict I have immensley enjoyed games like Medal of Honour and such, I used to think Allied Assault was the best wartime shooter but I think Vietcong has snatched that throne now. The boys at Pterodon have really done a great job with this one it is obvious that they have done their ... Read more »

2095699 2K Games Price: Check price »

No comments:

Post a Comment