Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Corby 3300B

For sales Corby 3300 Pants Press, Black. certification gives you the peace of mind that this press meets electrical safety requirements A convenient dish located at the top of the press allows you to store pocket contents Available in either a Black Ash or Walnut finish, both with black trim, this Corby 3300B sleek looking pants press will be sure to keep your pants looking professionally pressed. Uses 30-minute push-button timer with auto shut off Can be operated free-standing or wall-mounted with included hardware ... Learn more »

Corby 3300B Review: Corby 3300 Pants Press, Black. I have had one of these pants pressing things for 20 years now. I am very satisfied with the performance for pressing dress pants (wool). I use is every day when I return from work. Yes you want to be moderately careful about placement of pants into the machine but I have not had a problem with it. It has saved me plenty in dry cleaning bills and the pants last longer since they are not going through the dry cleaning process nearly as often.4 of ... Read more »

3300B Corby Price: Check price »

No comments:

Post a Comment