Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Disney Interactive 2372301

Find cheap Monsters, Inc.: Bowling for Screams. Please click on our logo above to see over 15,000 titles in stock. Packaging may differ slightly from the stock photo above This software is BRAND NEW You'll control the ball Disney Interactive 2372301 as it goes down the lane -- avoid the obstacles and knock down the most pins! ... Learn more »

Disney Interactive 2372301 Review: Monsters, Inc.: Bowling for Screams. Another game my wife got me for Christmas, thinking I'd like it. Don't get me wrong, as bowling games go, this one's a hoot. And as I said, it's very frustrating. My wife had as about as much luck with it as I did; which is to say none. Why? Well, you could release the ball O. K. down the alley, but as the ball rolls, one must steer it around various obstacles on the lane, including ramps, grease, beer cans, and metal deflectors. If ... Read more »

2372301 Disney Interactive Price: Check price »

No comments:

Post a Comment