Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Essential Reality P5GLOVE

Check for best offer Essential Reality P5 Gaming Glove. Lightweight, Essential Reality P5GLOVE ergonomic design for easy, intuitive play Mouse-mode compatible with any application The first widely available virtual 3D controller The first widely available virtual 3D controller Mouse-mode compatible with any application ... Learn more »

Essential Reality P5GLOVE Review: Essential Reality P5 Gaming Glove. When I bought this, I made a deal with myself: I know that since it went off the market, it can't be an incredible product, so if I buy it, I shouldn't blame myself if I spent $20 on something I may never use again. Making this deal was worth it. The glove is an interesting device. It fits your hand very well and everything is pretty well thought-out (finger movements, certain clicking combinations, etc.) The problem is in the execution. You need to keep your hand within a certain ... Read more »

P5GLOVE Essential Reality Price: Check price »

No comments:

Post a Comment