Discount price for Legacy Family Tree (Jewel Case). The complete family history softwareProduct InformationLegacy Family Tree is the full-featured professional yet easy-to-use genealogyprogram you’ve been looking for to track organize print and share yourfamily history.This complete genealogy package provides
IMSI Design 730526354034 easy-to-use tree-building toolspowerful information management features and a rich gathering of historicalinformation and sources including access to over 3 billion names to locate yourancestors. Enjoy cutting-edge print and Web publishing capabilities with ways toshare and display your findings with pride. Legacy is the ideal e for anyone interested in exploring their family heritage-- from the beginner to the hobbyist to the dedicated historianProduct Features1 Get Started Right Away Quick & Easy Data Entry Complete Help System 30+ Tutorial Lessons2 Discover Your Heritage Powerful Search Engine to find your ancestors among 3 billion names Connect to U.S ...
Learn more »IMSI Design 730526354034 Review: Legacy Family Tree (Jewel Case). Look for Family Tree Maker on-line. I found it surplus for $3. I tried both programs and Family Tree Maker is much better. I have over 10K people in my genealogy database.13 of 15 . Read more »
730526354034 IMSI Design Price: Check price »
No comments:
Post a Comment