Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Olympus 10

Top deals Olympus W-10 Digital Voice Recorder with Built-in Digital Camera. Olympus America (141680) W10 Digital Recorder 16 MB inboard memory Two dedicated audio folders (up Olympus 10 to 100 WAV files each), One dedicated image folder (up to 250 JPEGs) ... Learn more »

Olympus 10 Review: Olympus W-10 Digital Voice Recorder with Built-in Digital Camera. I purchased the Olympus W-10 primarily as a general-purpose note and meeting recorder, replacing a micro-cassette. The W-10 generally met or exceeded my expectations in all areas.Sound Recording -- This unit is extremely easy to use, and the interface software is excellent. Sound quality is very acceptable at the HQ and SP speeds, although I would not count on using the LP mode for anything, as the quality is very poor. I would have much preferred a 2-hour record time that was actually intelligible, instead of a ... Read more »

Olympus Price: Check price »

No comments:

Post a Comment