Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Sierra 020626720090

Find cheap Hoyle Casino 2004. Sierra 020626720090 With this gaming colection, you can get the full casino experience without ever leaving the house! Hoyle Casino 2004 - Feel like a high-roller without risking a cent, by mastering this collection of classic casino games It's set in a realistic Vegas-style environment, combining endless fun with tons of replay value Try your luck in Pai Gow Poker, Let It Ride, Three Card Poker and other games Also comes with Craps, Roulette, Keno, Caribbean Stud, Baccarat and Blackjack ... Learn more »

Sierra 020626720090 Review: Hoyle Casino 2004. Shortly after installing the game, I start up a $1000, 14 hand Draw Poker tournament, with 8 players. I lost profoundly. Those eight players managed to come up with SEVEN four of a kinds. Over 14 hands. In all years of real poker playing I probably see a 5-card draw poker four of a kind one in every 100 or maybe 200 hands. Not 50% of the time.Next tournament, first hand, I managed a three of a kind, and lost to a flush and two full houses. Just how many ... Read more »

020626720090 Sierra Price: Check price »

No comments:

Post a Comment