Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Vivendi Universal 71998

Review for Lords of the Realm 3. Your goal is no less complete conquest, using everything from castles to religion as a tool! Multiplayer gaming for 8 through a LAN or Internet connection Lords of the Realm III is a real-time strategy game that combines all elements of medieval European life into an in-depth strategy game Manage Vivendi Universal 71998 an empire in real-time Three in-depth levels of play ... Learn more »

Vivendi Universal 71998 Review: Lords of the Realm 3. This game was on my top 10 wish list for games I wanted. I could not wait for it to come out. Now that I have it, how dissappointing it was.When I first got Lords of the Realms 2, I played it the first day for 15 staight hours. It was my first taste of real time strategy and started my conversion from puzzle games to RTS and FPS games. With Realms 3, it took all of the good things from Realms 2 and got rid of them. You can ... Read more »

71998 Vivendi Universal Price: Check price »

No comments:

Post a Comment