Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wharfedale MovieStar 70 Beech

Top guide Wharfedale MovieStar 70 Surround Sound Speaker System (Beech). Loaded with the features that audiophiles recognize in a Wharfedale MovieStar 70 Beech high performance system Understated, yet sophisticated design matches any décor ... Learn more »

Wharfedale MovieStar 70 Beech Review: Wharfedale MovieStar 70 Surround Sound Speaker System (Beech). I bought this system two weeks ago and I have been very impressed. My original goal was to replace two huge 3 foot high Infinity tower speakers that were taking up too much space in our living room. I wanted something that would be more discrete, aesthetic and work with a home theater system without losing the fine sound I was used too. These did all that and improved the sound! I have them mated to a Yamaha RX-V750 which is overkill but needed to hook ... Read more »

MovieStar 70 Beech Wharfedale Price: Check price »

No comments:

Post a Comment