Check for best offer KitchenAid KSM152PSNK Custom Metallic Series 5-Quart Mixer, Brushed Nickel. Included with your Custom Metallic stand mixer - a "C" dough hook, a dishwasher-safe, nylon coated flat beater and dough hook and a stainless steel wire whip.. New from KitchenAid, the Custom Metallic stand mixer, in brushed nickel, adds a glistening prominence to your kitchen, with power and capacity to handle all your mixing, whisking and blending needs The stand mixer has the
KitchenAid KSM152PSNK industry's best beater-to-bowl coverage - a 67-point planetary mixing action that reaches to the bowl's edges so every bit of batter is incorporated into the mix Tilt-back head for easy access to mixture 2-piece pouring shield with large chute for adding ingredients ...
Learn more »KitchenAid KSM152PSNK Review: KitchenAid KSM152PSNK Custom Metallic Series 5-Quart Mixer, Brushed Nickel. Recently reviewed the purchase of this mixer in white that I bought for my daughter. I purchased this one for my wife, it is our second one. The first I bought for her 29 years ago. I bought it in white back then. The first one has been used regularly because my wife is a very good cook. We kept waiting for the old one to die, well with KitchenAid, that never happens. So after 32 years of marriage I bought her the Brushed Nickel ... Read more »
KSM152PSNK KitchenAid Price: Check price »
No comments:
Post a Comment