Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Omron HEM 637

Discounts Omron HEM-637 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor with Advanced Positioning Sensor. In seconds, your blood pressure and pulse are displayed on the large digital Omron HEM 637 panel. Simply wrap the cuff around the wrist, press START, and let the A.P.S system guide the cuff to the proper placement at heart level IntelliSense monitor inflates cuff to the ideal level with each use Large digital panel displays blood pressure and pulse readings ... Learn more »

Omron HEM 637 Review: Omron HEM-637 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor with Advanced Positioning Sensor. I love my Omron 637 wrist blood pressure monitor. It is so convenient -- especially with the Advanced Positioning Sensor.* It saves 90 measurements, you can view graphs with the results and helps me to understand what my body is going through. My cardiologist told me to buy this particular brand and model (he gave me another suggestion but said it wasn't as good as this one). I especially liked it when I felt very weak shopping at a department store after giving blood earlier in the ... Read more »

HEM 637 Omron Price: Check price »

No comments:

Post a Comment